Excellent for Pipelines,Construction and Maintenance
The Classic® 300 HE features proven, simple and rugged construction, along with Lincoln Electric’s well-known pure DC generator design for excellent performance on pipe, construction and maintenance welding.
- Fuel Efficient Industrial Diesel Engine
- 3-cylinder, water-cooled, 1800 RPM engine.
- Big fuel savings compared to previous engine!
- Kubota®: 15% at 300A, 30% at low idle vs. Classic® 300 D.
- Fuel gauge on control panel.
- Pure DC Generator Welding Output
- Produces the welding arc preferred by pipeline operators and contractors for precise control of the arc in demanding code applications.
- All Copper Windings
- Enhances arc stability for a really smooth, high performance arc.
- Five Current Ranges with Overlap
- For stick welding and other processes where slope control is desired. Fine-tuning within each range.
- 300 Amps Output @ 60% Duty Cycle
- Welds up to 7/32 in. (5.6 mm) Fleetweld®5P+ cellulosic and Excalibur® low hydrogen electrode.