Offer valid on purchases made October 1 – December 31, 2018.
Click here to Learn More.
- Multimatic 215
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 13 ft (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- TIG Kit for the Multimatic 215
MIG, flux-cored, DC stick and DC TIG processes, allowing you to build your skills.
Color LCD with Auto-Set™ Elite
Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
Two Gas Connections
There are two gas connections on the back of the machine—one for MIG and one for TIG.
Angled Drive System with Quick Select™ Drive Roll
Robust, angled wire drive with Quick Select™ drive roll. The Quick Select drive roll offers three grooves- two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Multi-voltage plug (MVP™)
Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools— simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
Auto Spool Gun Detect™
Auto Spool Gun Detect™ automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch. The Spoolmate 100 and Spoolmate 150 are compatible with the Multimatic 215.
Smooth-Start™ provides smooth, spatter-free MIG starts.
Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
- Spool gun for aluminum welding
- Shielding gas
- Safety equipment