Get a 500 amp welder in a compact case; it’s the same size as the Vantage 300 and 400. The use of a a turbo-charged diesel engine with Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® makes this possible. Also, the low weight makes the Vantage 500 Compact a great choice for truck bed installation where space and weight capacity are limited.
• Stainless steel panels offer added durability
• Select one of five welding process modes
• Plenty of AC Generator power
• Tier 4i Perkins® diesel engine
Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure
– One of the most compact 500 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks (subject to vehicle capacity limits).
– Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
Multi-Process Welding – Separate Arc Gouge Mode
– Select one of five process modes, including CC-stick, downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon rods.
Plenty of AC Generator Power
– 22 kW peak (20 kW continuous) 3-phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
– 13 kW peak (12 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
Engine: 4 Cylinder 1800 RPM Turbo-Charged Perkins®
– 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins turbo-charged diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
– More HP for output at high alititude than a naturally-aspirated engine.
Innovative Service Access
– Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
– Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
– Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
– Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.