Victor® Journeyman Welding & Cutting Outfit 0384-2035
The Journeyman® is a premium welding & cutting outfit for industrial and commercial use. Journeyman® components are designed for a full range of demanding needs.
- Welds 3/64″ – 1/2″ with included nozzles (or up to 3″ with optional nozzles).
- Cuts up to 3/4″ with included tip (or up to 8″ with optional tips).
- ESS4 Edge Series Regulators with Gauge Guards
- H315FC Torch Handle
- CA 2460 Cutting Attachment
- Welding Nozzles, Sizes:1, 3, 5
- 8 MFA Heating Nozzle
- 1-1-101 Cutting Tip
- goggles, 25′ Grade “T” twin hose & spark lighter
- multi wrench
- tip cleaners
- Built-in flashback arrestors and reverse flow check valves
You must choose your “acetylene inlet” based on the type of acetylene tank you have.
- If your tank valve has male threads, you should choose a CGA 300 (female) regulator. Note: will not fit “B” or “MC” acetylene cylinder.
- If your tank valve has female threads, you should choose a CGA 510 (male) regulator.
This item ships Free via standard ground shipping within contiguous U.S.